Work Permit in New Zealand

New Zealand (NZ) is beautiful country ranks highest internationally for quality of life, health, education and protection of civil liberties having free trade economy. Not only service section but also an agriculture and industrial section dominating as a source of revenue. There are plenty of options for foreign nationals to come and work in New Zealand.
Express Immigration Services is leading immigration organization having established global partner network and associate immigration lawyers and professional consultant to process your case. New Zealand employers can hire foreign nationals and they have to get a working visa before coming and authorization. There are major categories in Work visa, one is resident and other one is temporary visa

Temporary and resident visas

There are two main types of visa for migrants who want to live or work in New Zealand — temporary and resident. A temporary visa is a visa that is for a set period of time, usually less than 5 years. A resident visa lets a migrant to stay in New Zealand indefinitely.

Open work visas

People who have an open work visa have one of the following types.

Working Holiday Visa

New Zealand has working holiday scheme agreements with 45 countries so young people can come here to work and travel. You can hire someone on one of these visas, but not for a permanent role. How long their visa is for, and the rules of the visa vary depending on where they are from.

Student visa

Some students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours each week and may be able to work full-time during breaks.

Partnership visas

Partners of visa holders with work rights, may be allowed to work for the same length as their partner's visa.

Post-study work visa

This visa lets someone who has studied in New Zealand as an international student work for any employer for 1, 2 or 3 years, depending on the level of their qualification and where they studied.