Study in USA

You need to obtain a Student Visa, if you are not a U.S. citizen but want to study in the U.S. Applying and obtaining U.S. Student Visa is long and tedious process.Express Immigration Service’s exuberant and diligent team of immigration experts will help you to find out an ideal student visa according to your needs & requirement. America has many of the World’s best educational institutions like; Harvard and Yale and studying in such reputed institutions can open up a whole world of opportunities for the students. No matter, whatever be your academic interests and qualifications, Express Immigration Service's expert education team will help you to establish contacts that you need in the U.S. educational system. Our expertise will make all the difference in acquiring your U.S. study visa.

Your case of study and type of school you plan to attend will determine what type of the visa you need. You can apply for the following Study Visa types:

Academic Visa (F-1):

Those applicants need to obtain a student F-1 visa for the U.S., who want to attend a university or any other type of academic institution in the America. A wide range of age, from primary school up to university, is covered under this visa. The individuals undergoing language training in the U.S. are also covered under this category. F1 visa holders are permitted to enter the USA up to 30 days before their registration and stay in the country up to 60 days after completion of the course. But the students who want to attend public elementary school or publicly funded adult education course in the USA; are excluded from this visa service.

Moreover the students who apply for the F-1 visa to attend public secondary schools are allowed only 13 months stay in the USA and they are obliged to show proof that payment for the whole educational cost has been made.

Non-academic visa: M-1:

The M-1 visa is for the students who want to pursue non-academic courses at an established vocational institution or business school. M-1 visa holders are allowed to stay in the country for the period required to complete the course plus 30 days or for 12 months - whichever period is shorter.

If you are applying for the U.S. study visa, you are required to:

  • Apply to and be accepted by Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)
  • Pay the Student & Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee
  • Complete U.S. Student Visa application along with recent photos
  • Pay the visa application fee
  • Schedule and attend a visa interview

Your case of study and type of school you plan to attend will determine what type of the visa you need.